Farmer’s Crunchy Pico Mix
Tired of basic salsa, guacamole, or bean dip? Why not set aside your standard dips and try this refreshing fresh pico mix instead. Corn, smoked paprika, avocado, red onion, jalapeño, cilantro, and fresh lime bring classic southwest flavor to the dish, but the true flavor enhancement and delightful texture comes with the addition of our crunchy mix, which contains sprouted adzuki, lentils, and peas. Enjoy as a side dish, chip dip, taco filling, and more!
- 1-1/2 Cups Corn Kernels
- 1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1/4 tsp. Smoked Paprika
- 2 Cups Sunny Creek Farms Crunchy Mix
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Lime Juice (about 2 Limes)
- 1 Avocado, diced
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Cilantro, minced
- 1/4 Cup Red Onion, finely minced
- 1 Jalapeño, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Pepper
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat add oil and corn. Cook for 10-12 minutes stirring occasionally until corn is starting to brown. Remove from heat, stir in paprika and let cool.
- In a medium bowl, combine the cooled corn kernels with all the other ingredients. Mix well and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve alongside your favorite chips or as an accompaniment to an entree like our Farm Fusion Tacos and enjoy!