Plant Power Salad
Get protein and power from this crunchy, zesty salad. The gang’s nearly all here with this combination of our pea shoots, broccoli sprouts, alfalfa sprouts, and mung beans that bring lots of fresh, flavorful crunch. Garbanzo beans, red onion, and mint give hints of mediterranean flavor, while crushed red pepper and a honey-lemon dressing finish the salad with a kick and a zing. Want to up the mediterranean flavor profile? Add some crumbled feta cheese!
- 1/2 Cup Sunny Creek Farms Pea Shoots
- 1/2 Cup Sunny Creek Farms Broccoli Sprouts
- 1/2 Cup Sunny Creek Farms Alfalfa Sprouts
- 1/2 Cup Sunny Creek Farms Mung Beans
- 1/2 tsp. Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Mint Leaves, torn
- 4 Cups Spring Salad Mix
- 1/2 Red Onion, diced finely
- 1 Cup Feta Cheese (optional)
- 1-1/2 tsp. Minced Garlic
- 1 tsp. Honey
- 1/4 Cup Lemon Juice
- 1/4 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Pepper
- In a medium bowl, combine all dressing ingredients. Whisk until thoroughly combined. Set aside.
- Combine salad ingredients in a large bowl. Drizzle dressing over the salad right before you serve and enjoy.