Orange Zinger Smoothie
Rise and shine with the bright, fresh flavors of this vibrant smoothie. Carrot juice and mandarin orange bring bold orange color and complimentary flavor, while pineapple, coconut, and ginger give a hint of Thai goodness. Ground turmeric and our broccoli sprouts bring a subtle earthy flavor to balance the sweetness, and thick Greek yogurt and coconut milk give this smoothie a delicious, creamy texture.
- 1 Cup of Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 Cup Pineapple, cut
- 1 Mandarin Orange, peeled and segmented
- 2 Tbsp. Shredded Unsweetened Coconut
- 1/2 Tbsp. Fresh Ginger, peeled and grated
- 1/4 tsp. Ground Turmeric
- 1/2 Cup Sunny Creek Farms Broccoli Sprouts
- 1/2 Cup Carrot Juice
- 1 Tbsp. Lemon Juice
- 1 Cup Unsweetened Coconut Milk
- In a large blender, add all smoothie ingredients and blend on high until creamy and smooth.
- Add more carrot juice and continue to blend if a thinner smoothie is preferred.
- Divide between two glasses, serve and enjoy.