Deli Sprout & Dill Bean Sandwich
Avocado Toast, step aside—there’s a new sensation in town. Expect fresh flavors with a zesty kick when you make this rustic-style, open-face sandwich. Our vibrant Mountain Gem tomatoes, crisp cucumber, and tender white beans are tossed in a lemony, dill-dijon dressing and layered atop ricotta toast. The addition of our fresh, deli blend sprouts set off the flavors and really makes this sandwich an extra delicious treat.
- 16 Slices Rustic Sourdough Bread, toasted
- 1 Cup Ricotta Cheese
- 1 Can White Beans, drained
- 1 Cucumber, roughly chopped
- 1 Sunny Creek Farm Mountain Gem Tomato, chopped
- 1 Cup Sunny Creek Farms Deli Blend Sprouts
- 3 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon Mustard
- 2 tsp. Maple Syrup
- 2 tsp. Dill
- Salt and pepper to taste
- On each slice of bread spread a good amount of ricotta evenly. Set aside.
- In a bowl, mix all dressing ingredients. Whisk together until thoroughly combined.
- Add beans, cucumber, and tomato to the dressing and stir until evenly coated.
- Pile hearty spoonfuls onto slices of bread. Top with a generous portion of sprouts.
- Serve and enjoy.