ASIAN LETTUCE BUNDLES
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard seeds plumped by soaking in tamari
- 12 oz. raw organic turkey tenders
- 1/4 cup oriental Hoisin Sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 1-1/2 cups fresh sliced shiitake mushrooms
- 1-1/2 cups fresh sugar snap peas, stings removed
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/2 cup sliced scallions
- 1 cup broccoli sprouts
- 8 whole boston lettuce leaves
- Coat turkey with hoisin sauce and lime.
- Marinate in refrigerator overnight. In a medium saute pan, heat 1/2 tsp sesame oil at medium/high heat. When hot, add mushrooms and saute 1 minute.
- Add sugar snap peas and saute 1 minute more. Toss in garlic.
- Place vegetables on plate.
- Heat the remaining oil and when hot, add the marinated turkey and saute until brown.
- Shred turkey.
- Add mustard seeds, scallions, and broccoli sprouts.
- Serve in lettuce leaves.