- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small onion sliced
- 1/2 cup vegetable or chicken broth
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 -1/2 cups broccoli sprouts chopped
- 1 cup zucchini, sliced
- 1 15 ounce can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup roasted jarred red bell peppers, drained and chopped
- 1/2 Kalamata olives chopped
- 8 oz. cooked rigatoni, rinsed and drained
- Freshly grated Asigo cheese for topping
- In a large Dutch oven or non stick skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Saute onion for 5 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients except cheese and cook, tossing occasionally until warm.
- Sprinkle with Asiago as desired.